2011年5月26日星期四

Put On Tommy Hilfiger to Keep On My Fight

After his big heart surgery, Bret Michaels didn’t stop his fight with the disease. It is reported the rocker has just suffered a stroke caused by a massive drop in blood pressure at his home. But now the star is doing better again: “I’ve just won one bout again in fighting with my disease on my Tommy Hilfiger Clothes“, Michaels claimed with proud on his blog.
The rocker who was diagnosed having a hole in his heart has just undergone a heart surgery one week ago. Now Bret is recuperating at his own home. The singer has never given up his fight with his disease. On his day out of the hospital, Bret still told the reporters: “I’m never that kind of weak guy who is easily beaten down by those difficulties in my life. Now I’ll put on my Tommy Hilfiger Jeans to keep on my fight like a real man.”
His doctor also revealed the star was confronting his treatment with his strong will: “He indeed suffered a lot of pains during the treatment. But I’ve never heard this guy complaining. All I see is a brave man fighting with his troubles on his Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt”.
Although he still gets some severe problems four days after the surgery, Bret has never given up the positive attitude towards his treatment. And now the star is anxious to get better for his return to work. “The thing he most wants to do now is getting back his work for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. The guy has even chosen the most stylish Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops for his attending of those foundation events”.

没有评论:

发表评论